- 3rd May 2012
- Published: 29th November 2019
Digitech BE and Sharp are excited to announce the launch of Sharpdesk Mobile. Designed for the Apple iPad and iPhone, this new app is available from today for free. Future variants of the app will also support the Android and tablet platforms.
Sharpdesk Mobile allows for easy scanning from and printing to Sharp's award winning range of photocopiers using WiFi connectivity. In response to the growing use of mobile devices Sharp offers this cutting edge design allowing the movement of documents to and from these new exciting platforms and for the sharing of these documents with other installed apps.
Sharpdesk Mobile Features:
- Receive, preview and store documents scanned from a Sharp MFP
- Print documents or pictures stored on the mobile device at a Sharp MFP
- Send the scanned documents as e-mail attachments
- Send the data to another app on the mobile device
As a free download from the Apple App Store, this application will further enhance the attractiveness of Sharp MFPs to the modern, forward looking, business and will be particularly helpful in the education sector where many schools are already employing many iPads for their students and struggling with the ability to print from these devices.