- 30/35/40 Pages Per Minute
The MX-M3050, MX-M3550 and MX-M4050 are A3 black and white devices offering a range of options and upgrades, making them adaptable to your future needs. They optimise productivity and are ideal for any busy workgroup that needs high performance, high quality output and versatility. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive via a tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen.
The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents on a main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected network-ready devices. Optional workflow enhancing features include single sign-on cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via wifi or NFC, USB direct printing of MS Office files, OCR for scan to searchable PDF and scan to Office.
A tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen provides the ability to drag and drop frequently used icons for simple customisation of the home screen and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive. Just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including an advanced preview feature and web browsing.
Print and copy speeds of between 30 and 40ppm in black and white depending on model, a built-in 100 sheet reversing single pass feeder and a scan speed of up to 80 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity. 600 dpi print resolution, our auto process control and developer refresh system ensure consistently high image quality. A maximum paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and support for a wide range of media enables this device to handle varied output requirements with ease. A variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, file
- Pages per minute: 30/35/40
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6300 sheets
- Customisable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen enables intuitive navigation
- Optional single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Short warm up time helps reduce energy consumption and improve productivity
- Optional OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable files
- Print release function gives users the ability to send and store documents
Download PDF Brochure