- 50/60 Pages Per Minute
The MX-M5070 and MX-M6070 are enhanced solution-centric MFP's that optimise workgroup productivity anytime, anywhere. Single sign-on cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via wifi or NFC, USB direct printing of MS Office files, OCR for scan to searchable PDF and scan to Office provide flexible workflows. Advanced technological features include a motion sensor that detects users.
The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents on a main MFP, which acts as a server. Print jobs can then be released securely at up to five connected network-ready devices. A tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen provides the option to drag and drop favourite icons for simple customisation of the home screen and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive. Just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including advanced preview and web browsing.
Print and copy speeds of between 50 and 60ppm in black and white (depending on model), a built-in 150-sheet duplex single pass feeder and a scan speed of up to 200 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity. A maximum paper capacity of 6300 sheets and support for a wide range of media enable this device to handle your varied output requirements with ease. A variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility. Superb 1200 dpi image quality, plus auto process control and developer refresh system ensure consistently high image quality.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, file
- Pages per minute: 50/60
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6300 sheets
- Customisable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen enables intuitive navigation
- Single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Short warm up time and motion sensor helps reduce energy consumption
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable files
- Print release function gives users the ability to send and store documents
Download PDF Brochure